Reflecting on how far you’ve come and all that you’ve achieved is a great way of keeping yourself motivated and heading towards network marketing success but also the positive changes you’ve made in other areas of your life. Sometimes it can seem like you’ve hit a plateau or you don’t know what to do next but reviewing the milestones that you’ve already met can get you back in the right headspace.
Recapping the past 12 months is part of your development journey. I’ve been keeping a diary for around 10 years and looking back over my progress has been incredible. Goal setting is an amazing addition to any network marketing business plan. Tickling off your achievements will provide greater clarity, motivation and control.
Here’s all you need to know about the 10 goal method for network marketing success…
Why is goal setting important for network marketing business?
Before I started goal setting and keeping a diary I was a little hesitant. I heard network marketing millionaires talk about the benefits of setting goals but I didn’t believe it could work for me. I was wrong. Having something to aim for means I’m not aimlessly drifting through life. Instead, I’m taking action and going after my goals.
By manifesting your goals and putting them out into the universe you are creating a space where you are putting your intentions towards making something happen. By the end of the year there will be a minimum of 3 to 4 goals that you have checked off your list – it’s amazing what we can achieve when we focus on!
How to use the 10 goal method in your network marketing business plan
When I started implementing the 10 goal method into my life I saw a remarkable change and you can too! Follow these steps and get one step closer to your goals:
- Purchase a dairy where you can write your goals for the year – this makes it easier to keep track of where you are and how far you’ve come.
- Think of 10 goals that you would like to achieve in the next few weeks, months or by the end of the year. Your goals can include personal and business targets since network marketing is about creating a LIFESTYLE you want!
- Write down the goals as if they have already been achieved. For example if you would like to earn an extra $1000 dollars a month by the end of the next 3 months, you would write ‘I am earning $2000 a month as of October 2021’.
- Once you’ve written your 10 goals you need to identify the most important one, that goal that you 100% want to achieve. It should be the thing that keeps you up at night and makes you excited!
- Write that goal at the top of a new page and begin brainstorming the actions you have to take on a daily basis to achieve that goal. Even small steps will make a big difference. For example, if you goal is to recruit 100 people via Instagram
- To get the most out of this technique read your goals in the morning and evening. Make it a habit and each day you will be putting more and more focus on the things you want to achieve.
- Create a vision board to go alongside your written goals so you can visualise the things you want as well as speak them into manifestation. I could include pictures of your dream holiday destinations, a new car or your dream home, whatever you’re aiming for. Write down the date you want to achieve these things by and remove them from the mood once you reach the goal.
No goal is too big for you to achieve but you have to TAKE ACTION. I want to help you reach network marketing success. I will help you build your network marketing home business by focusing on the key elements enabling you to build a lasting residual income.
Contact me today and start your journey.
Work With Shush
Fill Out the Application