Catching A Network Marketing Wave
I just returned from a WorldVentures company training event that was held at the London Excel event centre this past weekend and what I witnessed was the birth of a Network Marketing giant.
Exactly 2 years ago in Slovenia at the very same event called Momentum, we had 650 people attending. This past weekend we had over 4,000 people attend as you see in the picture below.
In my ten years in the network marketing industry I have never experienced anything like it. We had 5 top International trainers, Corporate Executives from Dallas, people attending from over 20 countries worldwide and the energy over the weekend was simply electrifying.
As a networker we only dream of becoming involved with a company which is about to hit major momentum and being involved early enough to catch the wave. A wave of exponential growth that will give birth to the next $1 Billion MLM company. Many companies claim they will do it, however they do not have the right management, funding, products or vision to carry it off.
Why World Ventures Will Become a Billion Dollar Network Marketing Company
Mike Azcue, CEO and co-founder of WorldVentures set the intention very cleary of his dream to become a Billion dollar company back in 2008 which is shown in the Gumball Presentation.
The past two years I have witnessed massive progress by the company towards that dream. Here is a summary of what’s happened:
- Multi-Million Dollar investment has been made in upgrading the IT infra-structure to handle the increasing International growth in sales. The systems are totally scalable.
- The employment of major C level executives from the Travel industry. This includes a new President of Rovia (Our Travel Company) Michael Florry who previously worked for Expedia. Michael helped add hundreds of Millions to Expedia’s sales. Another addition is Jim Menge, who is the Vice President for Product Marketing responsible for the development of our product. Jim previously worked with American Airlines and American Express adding hundreds of Millions to their sales through his expertise. He has immense Travel experience and understands the needs of travellers.
- In all International regions Europe, Asia and Africa the company has employed new a Regional Directors of Sales.
- Rovia has won 3 prestigious World Travel Awards in the past 2 years.
- A rapid International Expansion programme has started with the companies entering new markets. In 2013 Ireland, Iceland, Poland & Malaysia were all opened. 2014 will see a faster expansion take place.
- 6 new International Marketing Director (IMD) promotions outside the USA which is the top rank in the compensation plan. An ever increasing number of people are making money which is displayed by the increased recognition at the events. In 2013 over 40,000 members were trained at our events.
- The company now has a full schedule of training events in all regions, USA, Europe, Africa & Asia. The world class training led by Marc Accetta, Director of Training for WorldVentures has helped create massive success. As well as Regional Training events there are also 4 major Company events, Momentum, United, Boot Camp & The View.
- A Major investment has been made by the company so by April 2014 representative marketing sites, signup process and back offices will be in-language for the non-English countries we operate in. From July 2014 the company will start to make all product sites in language also.
- Major promotions the company introduced including DreamTrips Rewards & Wings & Wheels (BMW Bonus) has sparked major International growth. The video below shows the massive number of BMW bonus qualifiers from our Momentum event.
The Time Has Come For Travel Network Marketing
Before WorldVentures many Travel direct selling companies came and went. None of them made it largely because they simply did not have the right product. Having taken many WorldVentures Dream Trips in the past two years and shared the experience with hundreds our travel club members, I know we absolutely are in the right place.
Travel is a WANT product. The majority of people love travel, want to do more, dream to do more and crave to do more. Couple this with the fact it is the largest indutsry in the world at $8 Trillion, we only need to grab a tiny share of that industry to be a multi-billion dollar giant.
In the words of Dan Stammen, Chief Marketing Officer and co-owner of WorldVentures, “we have taken seven years to get into a position to go fast.” With only a few hundred thousand members in WorldVentures at this point, we have not even stretched our legs. The opportunity and timing could not be better.
We have endured the pains of the formulation and development of the company and we are ready to go from small to big. Too many start up companies never get to this point.
I totally believe many Millionaires will be born from the WorldVentures business opportunity in the coming years because they caught the wave, saw the vision and took the action.
I hope you will join us and Make A Living… Living!!!
Got value and believe others would too? If so I’d love & appreciate it if you shared this post When a Network Marketing Co. goes from small to BIG! using the Social Media buttons and I also welcome your comments below…