Network Marketing Tips
I wanted to share some successful Network Marketing Tips with you to help you do things the right way to achieve great success.
Many critics of the network marketing industry argue it has a very high failure rate and very few people go on to make the big money in their network marketing business. My arguement is that in any career be it a professional job, sport, music or acting the majority QUIT! The few that reach the top of their game are the ones that stuck at it despite the challenges, they worked hard at improving their skills and did what it took to win.
I use the example of all the people who pick up a guitar with the dream of being able to play like Slash, Mark Knopfler or Eric Clapton or the guitarist in their favoraite band. Most of these people after 5-10 times of picking up their new guitar quit because the damn thing is not making the music they want to hear.
They quit because:
- They had unrealistic expectations of what they had to do to to succeed
- They did not give it the time to learn the skills to succeed
- Initial failure made them feel it does not work
Network Marketing is a profession that takes time to learn and takes consistent action to succeed in. Most people start part-time in their network marketing business and will typically need to consistently work their network marketing business for 2-3 years to build a good solid business that will pay them a residual income.
The Network Marketing Tips I am going to share with you here are based on my 12 years of experience. I made all the classic mistakes, felt like quitting a thousand times and tried to reinvent the wheel on many occasions. I learnt the hard way that keeping things simple is the key to Network Marketing success.
Network Marketing Tips For New Team Members
Lets assume that you have picked the right network marketing company for you with a product you feel passionate about and feel comfortable about sharing with everyone, including your friends and family. Ok if you gasp in horror at the mentioning of sharing with “friends and family” then quite frankly you yourself are not sold on your deal. You do not believe in your business and product. If this is the case you have very little chance of success.
One of my absolute litmus tests in picking the right business opportunity to be involved in is would I feel comfortable sharing the product this with my friends and family. If the answer is no then I simply would not get involved with that business. The product has to add value to people’s life and have real benefit and you have to absolutely believe this yourself. To read more on my criteria on choosing the right business and product click here.
So the first thing is you have to establish who you are going to talk to and make a list of people. Below is a training video that will help you make that list. Although it is a coaching for my company the principles apply to any network marketing company.
So lets cut to the chase, here are the key network marketing tips on how you build your business:
- Master the Invite. Inviting people to see what you have is one of the keys skills in network marketing success. Most new people totally mess this up and blow out valuable prospects. Your objective when you do the invite is simple, make an appointment to meet someone so you can share what you are doing. That appointment will be one of the following:
- You go to that persons house. This is my favourite option as people are more comfortable in their homes and they are less likely to cancel the appointment or not show up.
- You invite the prospect to your house.
- You invite the prospect to a coffee shop or hotel lobby.
- You invite the prospect to be online while you are on the phone or skype.
- You invite the prospect to meet you at the location of a local business opportunity presentation
When you do an invite DO NOT be tempted say anything about your business or product no matter what pressure your prospect puts you under to tell them what it is. As soon as you give an information away at the invite stage you are giving your prospect the opportunity to pre-judge what you have to share. I will say it again DO NOT say anything.
- Use tools to present your business and product. These can include DVD’s, your website video and business opportunity presentation events. If you find yourself explaining the business and products this will never duplicate as your prospects will feel they will need to do the same. You only talk about the business and products after your prospect has seen a presentation in answering questions or objections they might have. If you are new your sponsor or up-line team member should be doing that for you as your expert.
- The close – Ask people to join you. Ok this might sound blatently obvious but once you show someone your presentation you need to ask them to join. As soon as I have shown someone a presentation I say “Now you can see why I as so excited. What did you like best was it the product or the business opportunity?” At this point SHUT UP! Wait for a response. If it is positive and they say what they like say “Ok lets get you started.” If at this stage they have questions or objections it is because they did not understand something. If you are new then you have to involve your sponsor or upline. They may be with you at the meeting or you can get them on the phone, skype, viber, tango or facetime.
- Follow up, follow up and again follow up. Ultimately your objective is to get a yes or no from your prospect. I made this mistake many times when I first started and learnt the hard way you have to follow up. People often need to see a presentation several times or need more information to get to a decision. DO NOT leave it hanging. Never think you are bugging people, people will respect your persistence and see that you are serious about your business.
- Emotionally detach yourself from the result. I can speak from personal experience that showing 500 people your business and product in the correct way will get you success. What I see time and time again from new reps is they show 10-20 people (often the wrong way), they get zero results, some negative comments, they lose initial excitement and belief, and they quit. When you are new you should be speaking regularly with your sponsor or upline discussing what you did, what you said and how you can improve in dealing with your prospects.
- Attend events and get your team to do the same. There are 4 core values you must have to succeed in your network marketing business and they will come when you and your team attend training and company events. There is nothing more powerful than a room full of positive, energised success minded people. This is one of the most important secrets to network marketing success I can give you and every top income earner I have met in the industry will say exactly the same thing.
Network Marketing Tips To Create Duplication In your Team
Duplication in your network marketing business is the key to freedom. Having built teams of tens of thousands of people that now grow by literally thousands every week, I spent countless hours, day, weeks and months on trying to figure out how to get duplication. The more people you help to become successful in your team, the greater the success you will have yourself.
Here are my main tips for creating duplication:
1. Ensure there is a getting started programme for your team. An example of this is on my team training and support site:
2. Ensure every new team member does a getting started game planning session with you or your upline to identify why they joined, what their dreams are, what hours they can put in and when, to make a list of the easy top ten people they will share the business with first. In my teams game planning session we will also share the list of upcoming events telling the new person they will need to attend.
3. Intoduce new team members to personal development and success thinking books, audios and videos. I have literally seen people’s lives change for the better by doing this as it builds their personal belief that they can succeed.
4. Take actions yourself that you want to duplicate. Your team members will watch you and copy you. If you are not signing up new people, using the product or attending events. Guess what they will copy you and duplicate that. You have to become the leader that you would follow yourself.
Wishing you the best
Got value and believe others would too? If so I’d love & appreciate it if you shared this post Network Marketing Tips For Success using the Social Media buttons and I also welcome your comments below…